Radiodetection‘s CAT and Genny 4 range enables operators to work more efficiently, more safely, and to manage their CAT4 and Genny4 fleet more effectively.
The new CAT4 digital platform delivers highly refined locate capabilities, specifically designed to help the operator find more buried utilities. The CAT4 Avoidance Mode lets the operator check an intended excavation area for Power, Radio and Genny signals, and pinpoint located utilities in a single scan. Features such as the bargraph ‘tidemark’ enable an operator to quickly spot a peak response and zero-in on a buried conductor.
CAT4 and Genny4 have been designed to increase the likelihood of detecting smaller cables such as telephone lines or CATV, particularly service drops from the road or pathway to a property. The Small Diameter Locate frequency transmitted from the Genny4 is designed to ‘jump’ onto these cables.
- Avoidance Mode for rapid surveying - Simultaneously search for and pinpoint Genny, Power and Radio signals.
- Genny signal locate
- Power signal locate - Detects the electromagnetic fields generated by loaded power cables.
- Radio signal locate - Detects long-range radio signals as they travel along buried cables and pipes.
- Small Diameter locate frequency
- eCert - Forms part of an annual service regime and is activated through the CAT Manager PC software.
- Dynamic overload protection