During transport, cargo is subjected to a multitude of external impacts that may cause it to sustain damage. In particular shock events and jolts, but also fluctuations in temperature, pressure or humidity can have a negative impact on cargo. In retrospect, proof of causation and damage is usually extremely difficult because the necessary facts are missing.The dilemma can be solved with the help of MSR175 data loggers, which accompany a cargo during transport and record a damage event with all its boundary conditions, accurate to the second, for later documentation.
- High-speed shock logger with 2 internal acceleration sensors (±15 g and ±200 g)
- Measurement frequency of up to 6,400 measurements/s; can record up to 1,000 shocks
- 1 internal temperature sensor included; depending on the variant, 1 additional internal humidity, pressure and light sensor each; measurement frequency/storage rate every 10 min.
- Installed memory is capable of storing over 2 million measured values
- 3 measurement/storage intervals can be selected; setting of limit values
- Rechargeable 230 mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Recording time of up to eight weeks
- Coloured LED for status indication
- MSR175 software package with Dashboard software for easy start-up of the data logger, MSR ReportGenerator for automatic report generation and MSR ShockViewer for detailed analysis of shock events
Click here to configure your Logger!